Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cover Dog

Finally, after the last few posts with such unglamourous pictures, my M finally found some time to take proper, nice pictures of me. As usual, I'm the guinea pig coz she's trying out her new 'backdrop'. If you ask me, it's just a piece of cloth held up by scotch tape.


Serious look


I like the shoots, coz I get extra treats to make me look at the camera. But I think I get cheated sometimes. I only get 1 treat for every 3-4 clicks of the camera. I shall have to think of how I can get a treat for every click.


Can I have the treat, like NOW? It's been ages...


Any other dog who wants to be tortured, auditions would be open soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard my MaMa telling PaPa that she will be Q'ing up for audition forms once its made available... Shoots, very tough work huh? The treats worth it or not huh? hehehe....