Thursday, November 10, 2005

Think happy thoughts!

Day 3 of the dreaded e-collar.

No amount of pitiful looks from me could make them change their minds... I was still sitting there with my big watery eyes when they closed the door on me and left for work... without even a backward glance. I think I shall have to brush up on my sad scenes.

Attempting the pitiful look... My M likes photography, so I get lots of nice photos. You can check out her gallery at the link on the right.


In the meantime, will try to think of happy thoughts! X'mas is coming soon! This year the party will be at my new home. My M just got married in September and we've just moved to our new place, which is right opposite the park! Now I get to go to the dog run more often to see my friends! Yipee!!

Where was I... oh ya... X'mas. I'm expecting lots of foodie presents this x'mas, coz everyone knows I love to eat. My M is worried that I'll put on weight. She pulled her back muscle last week after carrying me up the car and had to see a doc. It's not that I did not want to jump up G's car, it's just that there's a hammock thingy blocking my way. (M: it's a car seat protector, and u need to lose some weight! I couldn't stand straight for 2 days!) Oops! I should have kept my muzzle shut about that incident... but in defence, Jack's in the car as well, and I swear, he was gonna growl at me anytime! No way am I jumping up that car voluntarily!

Anyway. now I am counting down the minutes when they will come home and relief me of my misery.... I hope that I won't have to wear the lampshade tomorrow but at the rate my hotspot is drying up, I don't think so...

signing off with a sad look...

3 comments:

Joey said...

Jack : OI, yr M's back injury got nothing to do with me, okaaaaayyy.. GRRRRRRR

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Those are sure some beautiful pictures! :)