Thursday, November 10, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away

It's been raining for the last 2 days and I can't go to the dog run to play coz of the rain. The days always start out looking promising... bright sunny day... until the mid-afternoon... and then it starts to turn grey in the late afternoon. By the time my M and MM - Master also starts with M, so I'll just add another M to it, aren't I a genius to think of that? :)... anyway, I digress... As I was saying, by the time my M and MM comes home, the rain has started. And then I miss park! Arghh!!

Luckily for me, Tommy, Jack and Joey came over to our house today to play. Erm... effectively only Tommy played with me. Joey was busy guarding the bone and Jack.. suffice to say that Jack does not play in public.

Tommy and I were having fun wrestling in the studyroom until my M shooed us out into the living room coz our fur were flying all over the carpet and she's worried about getting a heart attack trying to vacummn our fur out from the carpet. It was also getting a bit crowded in the studyroom with 3 humans and 4 dogs.

I hope tomorrow will be a sunny day.

No comments: