Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Barkday to ME~~~~

It's my barkday today! I am officially 5!! My M had wanted to cook me a special barkday dinner tonight of steak, but then she suddenly remembered that she's having her company's year end pawty tonight so she won't be home early.

Luckily, we had an advance celebration for me during christmas eve. Too bad she left her camera at Scuba's house so there are no pictures but she did take videos of everyone singing my barkday song.

Here's them singing the english version of the song.



I was so excited about the cake that I kept running around the table. Tommy was the only one who sat still and my M said it looked more like his barkday than mine.

My baby sister insisted that we have to sing the chinese version of the barkday song and insisted that the candle must be lighted but Tommy's baby brother kept blowing out the candle.

We finally managed to quickly sing the chinese version before anything untoward happen to the candle and we have to do everything all over again.



Even so, my baby sister still wanted everyone to sing the song AGAIN! Luckily my M stopped her in time or I'll never get to eat my cake.

I still have not had the time to take peektures with my barkday cum xmas presents yet. Hopefully my M will find the time to do so soon.

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Helios! What a nice birthday pawty and your cake looks delicious! We hope you have a great day!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

How Sam Sees It said...

Happy Barkday, sweet Helios! You look so happy to have gotten cake!

Sam

Homer said...

Helios,

Happy barkday! Did you get lots of treats and pressies?

Love,
Homer

Penny's Mumma said...

Happy Birthday big boy!! A fun party for kids and doggies alike! Helios, you sat very well, good listening to your momma. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year too

Karen

Anonymous said...

Great dog barkday pawrty. I would kind of liked to hear the Chinese version of the song.
Andrew
PetDogPro

Pippa said...

I hope you had a great birthday young one!!

Many happy returns

Pippa

kingslandkennels said...

Wish U a Happy Birthday!!! Have a nice...

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.