Monday, December 19, 2011

Drool Boy

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Nothing's much been going on other than the usual routine, but the good news about December is, X'mas is coming and it's gonna be my barkday soon! My M says she'll make me a cake to share with my friends on x'mas eve. I wonder what will she make this time...

Anyway, just a short video my M took over the weekend to share with you guys. Since xmas is coming, I thought I'd better fit into the occasion.



Have a merry holiday!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch gets all drooly and yucky like you do too, Helios, especially when he's begging for food!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Penny's Mumma said...

Well I must say, altho my late Penny looked exactly like Helios, she was not a drooler!! Looking at your video, I miss her so!!

Wishing Helios a very happy birhday, lots of cake, and Happy Holidays!

Karen

Pippa said...

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and barkday too

Pippa

How Sam Sees It said...

Ewwww....

We hope you had a wonderful Barkday and are having a very Merry Christmas today!

Sam