Monday, August 23, 2010

What goes around...

... comes around.

Hey guys, I'm back with a guest post! Remember a long, long time ago, I once complained that with the arrival of my baby brother Helios (now a big boy helios), I've become at the bottom of the pecking order?



Well, it turns out that there is something called 'retribution'. Or maybe not such a serious word. Comeuppance? Just desserts? (although I cannot imagine desserts being a bad thing)

It seems that my baby brother helios is now... right at the bottom of the pecking order!



Now he will fully understand what I was feeling as he crushed over me, disturbed my sleep and basically being a pain in the bottom (bottom... bottom of the pecking order.. geddit? Geddit??)

Sorry, I guess being dead doesn't stop me from being corny, or punny.

As an angel, I think I'm in the best position to warn you, be good to others, or else....

I'll make sure you'll be at the bottom too

2 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

You are so right, sweet Herbie! Although, your baby brother has an awful lot of patience!

Sam

Anonymous said...

Wow, your baby brother seems to be great with that baby! Im new here, and I hope we will be great blog friends. :-)