Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I want to go toooooo

This is what happens almost every weekday morning. Everyone will go out and leave me alone at home. Even my baby sister gets to go out and she likes to rub it in (literally and figuratively) on me too!



My baby sister will sometimes come and hug me goodbye they leave the house on her own accord. of course sometimes she also follows the hug with a 'Helios, cannot go!' or 'Helios, stay at home!' which is not exactly the words I wanted to hear.

Why can't I go wherever they are going too?

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a bummer that you didn't get to go too, Helios! Your sissy is sweet to give you a hug and kiss good-by!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

How Sam Sees It said...

What a shame you can't go with! You are such a good boy!

Sam

Mino said...

Your sister is soooo sweet... a hug and a kiss!

Well, another time Helios. That's what i always believe. I've hardly been out except for walks.. T_T