Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updates on the kitty cat

Guess what guys? The kitty cat came to visit me again yesterday! Now I'm very sure he wants to come and play with me. Unfortunately, he came when I was out. My M took me to the park and since my MM was home, she left the wooden door open, with only the gates locked. The cat must have thought I was home and invited himself through the gate to play with me.

After that my MM came to meet us for dinner and locked kitty in the house. When we went home, this time the kitty was in the toilet. I guess he knew I'll have to wash my paws in the toilet and he was trying to surprise me. Oh boy was I surprised when he came out! And I think the humans were surprised too. I wanted to go say hi but my M recalled me to her side and pushed me to the living room while Aunty P scooped up my guest and deposited him outside the door and closed the door on him. I could still hear my guest meowing outside asking to play with me.

I thought it was quite rude of the humans to chase away my visitor. (M: I am not gonna risk having you guys playing a 'chase' game in the house and potentially knock down my stuff!)

So now my MM has told Aunty P to keep the door closed at all times so that kitty can't come in anymore.

It's so unfair. Why can they have friends over but not me?

5 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Your hoomans are sooo rude! They should allow your kitty guest to stay overnight. I'm sure you have a guest room for it right?

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that kitty cat really came back to visit you. It's too bad that you 2 can't sit down and chat

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

Maybe you and the kitty can have a tea pawty outside the door and then your mom's stuff won't get knocked over and you'll have a friend to chat with!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Huskee and Hershey said...

Ahhh.. you are so lucky that you have a guest (albeit an un-invited one)!!
Umm.. if I visit you over at your place your M won't chase me out hor? I am black and white too..

Sami & Baylee said...

Oh I am sure that kitty wanted to play with you because why else would he have ame back. Maybe you can talk M into letting you guys have a play date, huh?

Kisses,
Sami