Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More food!!

I went to the vet today for my needles. (M: Vaccination!)

They lifted me up on the cold metal table and I was a little worried. The vet said my hind legs are splayed out and I was a little hunched, so he said might be indicative of hip problems. He also said I'm too skinny. I can afford to put on another 5 kilos.

My M said she's trying to fatten me up. She has increased my food intake but I'm still not putting on much, so nice Mr Vet says feed more! I like that part. But I don't think I got hip problems. My doggie mum and dad are all hip checked so possibility of my having hip problems should be low. My M told the vet maybe coz I'm scared on the examination table and I should be better on the ground but he didn't ask to check me on the ground. Anyway I'm supposed to build up my muscle tone too.

So now my M has decided to feed me TWICE a day instead of once a day. I'll be getting an extra quarter to half a chicken every morning! And she went to the supermarket earlier to buy some wings to feed me immediately!

I think I'm gonna like my new diet!

4 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. your new diet sounds pawsome.. And good to hear that your new auntie is nice and play with you

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

I say your vet is the bestest one around so far. Can you ask your M to recommend him to my mom please? I NEED fattening up too *wink*..
Anyway, don't be too worried.. I mean which dog will be all relaxed and confident in front of a vet with pokey needles??

Duke said...

Your new diet sounds awesome to us, Helios! You'll be fattened up in no time at all!

Love ya lot,
Maggie and Mitch

Sami & Baylee said...

oh Helios I like your diet. Chickens are my favorite. You are so lucky that your M went right to the store to get you more yummy food! She takes such wonderful care of you! Give her lots of extra kisses for those wings!

Kisses & Licks,
Sami