Sunday, March 05, 2006

Of Walks and Photography

My M likes to take photographs, but that doesn't mean she's any good at it. However, she always makes it a point to bring me along if possible. So far I've been to the Botanical Gardens with her to take the plants, to Changi to take the Sunrise (that was a torture! waking up even before the sun!), to Labrador Park to take the sunset, to Sentosa to take the beach, to Marina Promenade to take the bridge, to City Hall to take the esplanade and the merlion, to Benjamin Sheares Bridge to take the cityline.

The outings always started with me being very enthusiastic, but after a while it gets boring... for me at least.

Yesterday, I was brought to Bishan Park coz my M is meeting some of her friends to take pictures. I was initially a happy dog, looking forward to a nice, short walk and the nice weather.

Ahh.... the gentle breeze...


Imagining the frolicking in the grass that I would be doing...

Back scratch!


But instead, I was stuck waiting for my M while she takes stupid pictures of... insects....

Dragonfly... Who keeps flying off as she goes near.


and flowers....

At least these don'y fly away





I was bored to tears! Maybe the outing would be better for both of us if my M were to let me roam around the park while she takes her photos, and we can meet at, say, 11am at the bridge to go home. If only I can convince her that I won't get lost...

Are we done? Can we go home now? *yawn*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Herbie's owner,

just wondering if u will be willing to take photos of my dog? can u quote me your charges? your photography skills are great! i want to have a decent picture of my dog in my office.

Anonymous said...

If I had my way, payment would be in terms of food... but since I'm not the one behind the cammie, you can email my M at bluedaisies@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wowee, your pics are nothing short of spectacular.

Wtg!