Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fan club members, fall in

Uncle J was telling my M that I now have a fan club. Apparently there are some kind souls out there who are willing to trade in a chicken for a pawtograph.

Anyone who wants a pawtograph, please send in your requests to herbiegr@gmail.com
Details on how to deliver the chicken will be sent to you. I prefer them in anyway, raw, cooked, steamed, boiled, baked. I'm never a fussy eater anyway.

For those who is considering giving me a whole pig or cow, I will throw in a 1 night stay at your home on top of the pawtograph.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee.. what does a fan get?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what do we get? No need anything big, just some cash will do!

Anonymous said...

fans get my company... I'm a very bust dog you know? :P

Anonymous said...

fans get my company... and my pawtogragh.... :P