Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kicked out

I have been kicked out of the bedroom.

My baby sister is starting to sleep in her own room (finally!) and her only condition is I must sleep with her. So for the first time in my life, I am sleeping away from M when we're in the same house.

My M came to check in on us last night after my baby sister fell asleep and I thought she was there to rescue me and let me go back to my room to sleep. I kept pawing and nose-butting her and sticking very close to her to prevent her from escaping but she managed to squeeze her way out of the door and leave me behind in the new room.

I hope I can move back to my own room soon, I've not been getting proper sleep at night for the past two nights. :(

2 comments:

Penny's Mumma said...

I can understand what you are going thru, Helios.
I have had two goldens, and while they might have hung out in my daughter's room with her for an afternoon nap, neither of them would ever stay in the room with her at night. If I had closed the door, they would have stood behind it crying for sure.. maybe even barking. I think it will be hard to get used to. Dogs like to sleep with their masters, especially if that's been the case all along. Good luck, I hope you settle in and can get some shut eye!

Karen

How Sam Sees It said...

I know Sam wouldn't like it either, but sometimes, a dog has to do what a dog has to do - right, Helios?

Sam