Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tolerance

My baby sister likes to disturb me.... a lot. But I'm a good boy, so I usually try to tolerate or ignore her. Look how I'm being bullied at home!

First, she likes to climb all over me...


And my M is so busy filming that she won't even save me when I'm staring at her with pleading eyes.

Then, she won't let me eat in peace...


This is already on a good day. Sometimes she stares at me when I'm trying to eat and try to poke my dinner. Or she'll be banging the pots and pans when I'm trying to eat.

And to think some people say the dog is a dangerous animal around kids. I think it should be the other way around!

2 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

You are so very patient, Helios! What a good brother you are!

Sam

Golden Retriever Puppies said...

Great to see a dog and a child living together in such a harmony!