Friday, July 10, 2009

Drool boy!

Check out drool boy! The boy with drool on the nose!




When I run too much, I tend to drool a lot. The other day at the park, a guy commented to my M that she should bring me to a vet coz I had drool hanging down my lips. He has a non-drool dog (I think it was a small silky/ yorkie type?). My M thought it was quite funny coz he has not seen worse drool cases than mine.


On a separate note, thanks to everyone for the photoshoot support. All slots have been booked!

4 comments:

Dino and Family said...

LOL!!!! They just don't understand! Drool or no drool, that is a fabulous pic of you. Love, Dino

The Musketeers said...

BOL, that's such a good photo ! :)

Astrid Keel said...

BOL! That's a great photo of you! Congrats on the successful photo shoot!

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Hello ,lovely fotos and blog .
Greeting from 2 golden in Belgium
Primrose 's Dream Cerise and Zitablue du Bosquet Mignon.
Hugs always from the cat house Scratchy blue cat
http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/
http://passionretrieverpets.blogspot