Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Answers out!

And here are the answers to 'How well do you know me?'

Many got tricked by questions 3 and 5.

Many guessed that I doesn't like nail clipping but in fact, I'm quite ok with nail clipping. I dislike bathing, my M will have to push and slide me nearer the showerhead everytime I take my bath.

And I will 'die' when banged at but my tail will keep wagging and my head would usually be still off the ground.


1) What is Helios afraid of?
a) Loud noises
b) Big, burly, strangers
c) Large bags
d) Sudden movement
e) All of the above.... and more

2) What is Helios commonly also known as?
a) Cutie pie
b) Siao Gao (Dialect for crazy dog)
c) Handsome boy
d) Smarty Pants
e) Itchy Mouth

3) What does Helios dislike most?
a) Cleaning ears
b) Cutting nails
c) Bathing
d) Clipping paw fur
e) Biscuit on nose trick

4) What can get Helios excited?
a) Food
b) Toys
c) Beach
d) Humans
e) Everything and anything

5) If you play 'bang' with Helios, what would his most likely reaction?
a) "argh! I'm dead!"
b) "I'll die, but I'm not happy about it at all"
c) "I'm too young to die! "
d) "Why are you doing pointy fingers at me?"
e) *chomp! * "That was a yummy finger"

6) If you're standing, where would Helios most likely poke you?
a) Butt
b) Jump up and poke your face
c) Toes
d) Knees
e) Hands

7) What is Helio's play style with other dogs?
a) Rough and tumble
b) The stalker
c) Sweet kissing
d) Doesn't play with other dogs
e) Relax one corner together

8) What fetish does Helios has?
a) Diaper fetish
b) Butt fetish
c) Garbage bin fetish
d) Foot fetish
e) Toilet bowl fetish

1 comment:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Ok I confess.. I wanted to take the quiz on FB but got confused by 3 and 5... otherwise I think I got at least 6-7 correct answers. Ain't too bad huh?