Monday, December 15, 2008

Oops!

Last week, my MM's brother, Uncle CH brought me out to play freeze-bee. My M said she wanted to come along to take some peektures too so the 3 of us went out for an hour of fun.

But that's not the oops part.

So I waited for the freeze-bee to land...


But that's not the oops part.

I flipped over the freeze-bee with my nose...


Bit it's still not the oops part yet.

I ran with the freeze-bee...


Still no oopsie yet although my M says I look rabbit... I thought I'm a dog?
(M: Rabid! Not Rabbit!)

Then I posed nicely with my freeze-bee...


But still no oops.

Actually the oops has got nothing to do with my freeze-bee! I'm sure I tricked you into thinking I did a oopsie with the freeze-bee! Ha ha ha!

What happened was, I think I need glasses. It was a VERY big field, and there was only Uncle CH, my M, me, and a couple with a westie. So I ran to sniff noses with the westie. As I was busy sniffing butts... I mean, noses, Uncle CH told my M that he's gonna walk further down. So he walked far far away.

So after doing my social thingy, I wanted to look for uncle CH to play more freeze-bee, and there I saw him... far far away! So I ran FULL SPEED AHEAD towards Uncle CH.

In the faint distant, I could hear my M shouting something but I can't catch what she said coz I was running so fast the wind was buzzing in my ears. I think I also heard Uncle CH shouting for me so I ran even faster. I think Uncle CH wanted to play catching with me coz he started running as well.

As soon as I caught up with Uncle CH, I jumped up at him twice. OOOOOPS! THAT is NOT Uncle CH?!!?! Where IS Uncle CH??? So I turned around and I saw Uncle CH far far away again and I ran at him FULL SPEED AHEAD!

It turned out that unknown to me, at that time while I was buzy sniffing butts, I mean, noses... a teenage boy joined the picture and he walked past us.



And later my M called me a stupid boy and started telling everyone how silly I've been.

(M: What happened was, Helios just saw a 'lone' figure walking and he assumed that it's my brother-in-law. So he started running. I was shouting "Helios! Wrong Person!!!" But I don't think he understood. My brother-in-law was also shouting Helios name in a bid to make him switch directions.

The teenage boy was actually just walking when he turned around when he heard us shout only to see a big dog running at him in full speed. Then he started running as well. Unfortunately, 2 legs cannot be faster than 4 and Helios caught up with him. Helios has ha habit of jumping on my brother-in-law to play and after 2 jumps, I think he realised he got the wrong person and he turned back.

The couple with the westie, were initially wondering if my dog was going for the kill coz they were asking each other what's happening. Until they they heard me shouting 'wrong person!', then they started laughing quietly... and laughing... and repeating 'wrong person' to each other.

Luckily we did not get a complain from the boy for letting our dog run after him. He continued walking on his way and we quickly made our escape soon after.


And THAT is my oopsie.

9 comments:

Bee Bee said...

Helios

Thats abit malu but still, you are cute haha :D

Cheers
Bee Bee

Bae Bae said...

Hee hee.. that sure was kinds opps. But I'm sure everyone had a good laugh of it

~ Bae

Molly the Airedale said...

That poor teenager probably thought that he was going to be your dindin, Helios! haha

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, that's what I did the last time too! It was silly of me but it was dark & I thought I saw my Hooman B walking in the distance. Me & Hooman B always play ball everyday so there was this Indian boy walking near his home. I ran towards him & chased after him & he ran too! I chased him some more till he managed to get to the other side of his gate. Mommy was screaming at the top of her lungs to ask me to come back. I did & Mommy got worried the boy might give a complain to her but he did not. I really freaked the bugger out indeed. Mommy still giggles about it till this day. It was so funny! I bet that boy is so confused about whole funny incident. Hee!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Homer said...

Alamak Helios,

Why are you so 'ka yu'?

Love,
Homer

Sami & Baylee said...

Helios it is okay I have had those oopsies before. That freeze bee looks liek so much fun!

xoxoxo Sami

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Wishing you and all those you love, a very Merry Christmas!

Katherine and Pippa said...

I'm always happy to run towards anyone - whether I know them or not.

Pippa