Monday, July 21, 2008

More walkies

My M went to see her doctor today and apparently my new sister is not ready to come out. She's supposed to come out by this Friday but the doctor checked and said my M's cervix is not even dilated. So she told my M to walk more so that the cervix can be dilated. If not they will have to force my sister to move out next Tuesday (M: Induce labor, not force her to move out! But it's almost the same meaning. :P )

So the doctor prescribed 2-3 hours of walks a day, and guess who will get to go on walkies too? So I think my M says I will get extra walkies from now on, until my sister decides to move out.

I hope she stays in there longer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best to your M and you guys enjoy before the baby pops...
Congrats!!!

Molly the Airedale said...

She's walking with a friend too, right, Helios - just in case! We don't want the little one born on the sidewalk! Have a nice walkie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

w00f's helios, heehee dats good fur u dat she needs to walk more..

b safe,
~rocky~

Amber-Mae said...

Maybe your little sister does want to stay in there longer coz it's warmer & quieter. Hopefully the long walkies will help...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sami & Baylee said...

How exciting more walkies and a new sis. Helios have you picked any names for your new sis? Do you think M will let you name your new sis?

Kisses,
Sami

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah for more walkies. It'll be fun to meet your little sister soon

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Helios,
You better get your mom to stay off sweet stuff... instead, she should give all the sweet yummies to you! (*wink*)