Friday, December 14, 2007

What annoys me?

River tagged me to tell everyone 7 things that annoy me. And I thought and I thought and I thought....

Nothing much really annoys me actually. But if I really, really have to choose, it'll be:

1) Balancing food on my nose. I know how to do it already, can we not do it ALL the time?

2) Same with holding bags in my mouth.

3) Why can't I vigorously scratch myself silly?

4) Why must I wait for dinner to cool before I can eat it?

5) Why can't I go and play with the cats downstairs?

6) And the rats too.....

7) And the snails and the worms?

7 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Helios, didn't know that you want to play with the cats and rats. Will you play with me instead?

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

We hate waiting for food to cool too! What a waste of our good time!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Helios, balancing things on the nose really, really, really ANNOYS me too!!! That's why nowadays, I purposely flip it across the room so that mommy will think that I'm lousy with this trick & she'll won't make me do it ever again. And actually it did work! She's doing it more on Chloe now coz she's very good at it! Haharhar!!! I don't really like holding things in my mouth too beside my tennis ball & my leash.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ivy said...

ho do u play wif wormies anyway?

i saw the picktue of helios nominated 4 photo of the month at DWB. cool!!!!

luv ivy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month, over in the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

Joe Stains said...

humans wont have a good answer, they like to leave things a mystery!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing the game Helios - I thought it'd be difficult for a golden to come up with 7 annoyances you always seem so darn happy about everything!!!

River