Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yawn... where's the sun?

Someone tell me, why do I have to suffer when it's not my problem at all? I don't know why my M has been bringing me to my morning toilet break at the unearthly hour of 6:30am today (and monday too). I don't mind the toilet break, or the walk to the park, but I definitely MIND the jog that goes with it.

My M has been complaining that she has not gone to the gym for some time and is starting to slack in the exercise department. I think it's more likely she's starting to sag at the tummy department. All the Christmas and New Year goodies HAVE to go somewhere right? But, that's not MY problem. Why make me jog with her in the morning? I hate jogging! I'm not the one putting on weight here, in fact, I lost 2kg over the past months.

Speaking of me losing weight, my M suspects that her parents had been secretly feeding me more than I deserve when we were staying with them and now her suspicions are confirmed. I'm only supposed to have breakfast and dinner, and not much snacks in between. But after I moved to the new house, I lost weight even tho my diet 'supposedly' remained the same. So therefore, the extra kilos must be due to the extra biscuits that my M's parents had been sneaking me while she was at work.

But that is besides the point. The point is, I'm already a svelte 23kg. I can't lose anymore weight or I'll look anorexic! Unless.... my M pumps up my food supply, then I won't mind the extra exercise. Hiak hiak hiak...

(M: Fat hope.... GRs aren't supposed to get too fat anyway, bad for your hips. ANyway, it wasn't that much of a work out. Only 20 min of walk/jog. And I'm already a slow jogger, but that dog actually LAGS behind me! Talk about being slow. *roll eyes* )


Yawn... I need my beauty sleep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Herbie, so your 'grandparents' also secretly fed you? Mine too... thats why Jack and I lost about 2 kg since August 2005. And, mine fed LOADS... cos HC already increased our food intake and yet we didnt gain back the weight. Now, everyone is saying HC torture us.. which is not quite true.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for paying us a visit! Herbie, you're such a handsome lad - but definitely a bit on the lazy side :)

And thanks for adding us to your links!

Anonymous said...

Very funny!!!