Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Good Things are for Sharing

My M recently took this photo over the CNY period. All my friends were at my house coz the humans were playing cards til very late. Jack & Joey were out the whole day so by midnight, they were nodding off. Even Joey can't keep his eyes open, but he couldn't get his forty winks coz the humans were making a din over the card game, slapping the table or crying out suddenly.

So in the end, my M took out my bed so that J&J can lie comfortably. I tell you, they are such pampered dogs that the don't want to sleep on the hard floor, unlike me. I sleep anywhere, the world is my bed.

So there we were, the 3 of us, on my bed. Comfy huh? Joey has settled down and Jack's eyes were closing. Me? I was a little petrified with Big Boss so close behind me.

ZzzZzzzZz....

No comments: