Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year

Finally, it's the Year of the Dog! Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Well, no photos this time coz my M was too lazy to lug her camera around. Anyway, last night, I went to Chinatown with Rafv, Tommy and Chewie. Our owners thought that there won't be so much people if we went late, so we drove to Chinatown after midnight. But it turned out there was a huge crush of people, so we only walked around for like 30 minutes before heading home.

It's not too bad, my first time in Chinatown. We scared a few people, but most were surprised at dogs in Chinatown. Rafv even got dragged by a couple to take photos. And a few people came up to pet us, maybe for the luck. By the time I got home, it was like 3:30am, and I had to get up at 10am again to go to my M's parents house for CNY visiting.

Well, nothing much happened, except more begging from me. Managed to sneak a few snacks in... hee hee... I also managed to scare M's niece. I wonder why, since she was ok with me last year, even patting my bum, but this year, she screamed when she saw me. *shrugs* Kids.... so unpredictable.

Luckily I managed some afternoon siesta before heading to mt MM's relative's house, which of course I got fed again. I ate so much these few days that I poo-ed three times instead od the usual once. My M said that I'm 'full of shit'. Wonder what that means.

I think that there are altogether 15 days for the Chinese New Year. Wow, if I get snacks like that for the next 15 days, I'll be a very happy dog! Better go catch up on some beauty sleep now, more visiting tomorrow!

Hope everyone have a wonderful New Year ahead!

No comments: