Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The almost no dinner

I almost had no dinner tonight.... again. I really don't understand why there's always some boo boo or another regarding such a simple thing as my dinner. This time it's my M's fault. She bought pork from the supermarket for my dinner tonight, and she did not put it in the fridge! It was left in the car while she had dinner, coz she thought the meat won't spoil from one hour in the car.

Well, she is VERY wrong! After cooking my dinner this morning, she thought it smelt kinda weird, and my MM affirmed that my dinner STINKS! And with only half an hour to go before she has to leave for work, there is no time for her to buy more meat at the market.

The thought of going to Scuba's house again for dinner did cross my mind, but my M was hoping that we need not impose on him. Luckily, she managed to dig out a piece of chicken breast from the freezer. Thank god for microwave, so that she can defrost the meat in time and cook my dinner.

So the moral of the story is, meat spoils very easily. And always keep a spare breast in the freezer (no pun intended).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Herbie,
My mama is going to make a fresh supply of food for me tonight.. Ask your mum to bring you over to Scuba's place tomorrow evening!

Huskee Boy

Anonymous said...

I eat dry kibble. How the heck do you get your you-man to make you real food? Let me in on the technique, please!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

All because of your mom's work schedule.

Poor you - no wonder you didn't look so happy last night

My mom did offer to have you over for dinner but your M declined.

Anonymous said...

You have a Strange name. Pa says cannot talk to dogs with strange names.

Anonymous said...

Yikes Herbie ! No dinner ! Now, that would have been a catastrophe !!! Yep, your mummy needs to have some emergency food in the freezer for times like this !

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Hi Herbie

Thank goodness your M did QC on your dinner. Else you may end up with another episode of stomach upset

Anonymous said...

Hi Herbie,

This is bordering on animal cruelty I think. NEVER mess with a doggy and his dinner!
Might be time to take some drastic action to ensure this doesnt happen again buddy!

Chuck

Anonymous said...

Yo Herbie..
I kena tagged again.. and I tagged you.. so you also kena.. hahah...

Licks and kisses,
Huskee Boy