Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Why blog?

At the suggestion of my owner's friend (she doesn't relish being called mummy... sounds old she says, so I shall just call her M, for Mistress), she decided to start a blog for me. I have not decided whether to let her 'guest write' once in a while. I'm afraid she will influence others not to feed me so much. Let me chew on that thought a while before I decide....

Anyway, here you will find the more exciting (even more exciting than food? nah....) days of my life as a very boring, single dog. And pictures that my M felt was not 'good' enough for her photo webbie, which has more photos of me looking handsome.

Today did not start out well at all! Oh, it started out well enough, got my usual breakfast of a slice wholemeal bread plus an extra dog biscuit (yipee!). Then after that, my M applied sulfodene on my hotspot. She suspects the hotspot was coz I did not dry properly after the Sentosa swim. We only got home at 10+, which is a good 4 hours after my forced swim. So after that day, I have been chewing and licking my back coz of the &*^#!(# itch. So far, so good.... then out came the dreadful lampshade! No decent dog would be caught with a lampshade on!

She says she might try to take a picture of me in a lampshade.... woe be me....

2 comments:

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

How is life at home all alone. Can you ask you M to bring you over so we can play. Life is so boring with my sister and brother (all they do is make sure I behave). I need friends with me at home. Please ask your Mom tonight ok?

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Herb I tried to send you a message and not sure what happened. I wanted you to tell your M to send you over one of these days to play with me. My sister n brother doesn't like playing with me (or rather I don't like to play with them).