Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's party time!

Well, after spening a night on my own bed, I was back to stay at Scuba's house last night. Nah, my M and MM are not going away on another trip, it's just that they'll be busy the whole of today, and do you know what day is it today? It's the day that Scuba, Rafv and Chewie are gonna celebrate their birthday party together this evening at Sentosa!

There's lots of baking going on. Aunty V and Aunty S already made a batch of cookies and cake yesterday, and there's more today! I hope there'll be lots of rejects that I can eat first. It's a busy, busy day for me today coz I have to guard the kitchen.

I'll be following Scuba to Sentosa first coz my poor M had to work late and can only join us later. Finally, there'll be no one taking pictures of unglam me shaking water or being dragged into the sea.

I've got my presents prepared and I'm ready to party!

No comments: