Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day

Happy Boxing Day everyone!~ What a wet, wet boxing day. It's been raining since this morning. Seems that Santa did not really grant all my wishes.

I finally managed to open all my presents yesterday AFTERNOON because my lazy MM was so tired from a weekend of late nights that he couldn't wake up on christmas morning to open the presents. Of course, before opening them, I had to wait again! For photos to be taken of the before...

Can you hurry up?


and the after...

When can I start eating?


I love all my presents! They're all food related, even the mat, which came from Scuba and his animal family. Even Huskee's toy came with food!

Only after numerous shots of the same things in minutely different positions, I was finally able to taste my first christmas present.

Chomp chomp


And guess what? Both Aunty R and Aunty V gave my M and MM same presents, among other things.

Frying Pans!


Well, it so happened that one day my M was commenting that she can never cook perfectly round sunny side up on her pan, even with the round metal thingy used for cooking eggs, so apparently both Aunties heard her and got the same thing. Aunty R even put a note that said "Now you can cook 'nice sunny side up' for Herbie" and ended with "Hope you have not got one". Now, not only can I have one, but TWO sunny side ups at one time!

Oh, and we dogs finally managed to take another group photo on christmas day at Scuba's house. Aunty V would like to make it a tradition to have a doggy group photo every christmas.

This is last year's photo...

Christmas 2005


and this year....

Christmas 2006


My M had to do some photoshop so that we would not look like demonic dogs hanging front of the christmas tree.... look at our red eyes! And green eyes! And blue eyes! And look at Chewie with red AND green eyes! He just needs an amber dot in the middle and he can become a traffic light.

Demonic pets


Now the next thing to look forward to is the New Year. I so love end of the year parties!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woh you guys look great in the group photo. Haa the Demonic pets part is so funny. :)
Thanks for your xmas present Herbie. ;)

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Hey Herbie,
Wow, those are such great photos of all of you doggies together! We're impressed you are all sitting so well. Good job! Glad you got lots of nice treats for Christmas! Be sure to let us know how the eggs turn out, hehehehe!
Wirey Hugs & Happy Pawlidays!
Butchy & Snickers

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Traditional group photo. and thank you for touching up thier eyes!

and frying pan.... Ahrr, I can exchange something if your mum wish! (so Rafv can have sunny side up as well. haha)

Ryo

Anonymous said...

what a GREAT photo!

Anonymous said...

the photo is gorgeous!