Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bad, bad weather

The weather seems to have something against us dogs these last few weeks. It would be sunny and bright in the mornings, but once evening comes, and evening is the most important time of the day, because that's when our humans get off work and bring us to the park... and of course, evenings are dinnertime. As I was saying, when evening comes, the sky would be cloudy, the thunder roaring (sometimes) and it would RAIN!

Because of the rain, I now go to the park only 2-3 times a week instead of almost everyday. And this morning, my M thought that it would be sunny, because mornings have almost always been sunny. She looked out the window, there were clouds, but not dark, there are people happily walking about, so she decided to give me a bath and a long walk to dry me off after that.

So after a very uncomfortable bath, I was ready to go for my walk but lo and behold! The moment we stepped out of the house, it rained!!!! My M only had time to give me a pee break before we made it back to the house.

I hate the weather


Can someone tell me when the Sun will come back from his vacation?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't look so sad big guy, X-mas is right around the corner!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your lovely Christmas card. I know I see you almost everyday but mom said it is rude if I don't acknowledge my friends' efforts (in writing).

May you, your M and MM have a Merry Christmas and a Bullish New Year

Scuba, the Bull(ish) Terrier

Anonymous said...

Hi Herbie,
My ma and I loved your card.. Thank you. You look so adorable in that picture with the Christmas hat covering your eyes!!

Anonymous said...

According to my friend, The sun is now on vacation to somewhere far far place. so She will not be back so soon.

but remember, Scuba house is full of fun!! You can play till drop here as well, right, buddy.

In residence of Scuba's,
Rafv

Anonymous said...

Hi Herbie

Cheer up. U can always sleep in the nice cool weather when it rains ;-)

Anthony

Anonymous said...

Herbie, it didn't rain on my side of Singapore yesterday. Did you went out for your walk? You look so sad in the pic

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Hey there big guy,

this is my first time visiting your smelly blogplace...wanna swop droolable links? I'm a foodie too, woohoo!

Anyway, received your cuter than cute Christmas card, so hopefully mine will arrive soon. And ummm, we seem to have the same type of doleful expression...

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Anonymous said...

AAWwwwwwwww Herbie... you still look so cute when you pull a long face :D

Cheer up big boy! Meantime you can have excuse being a big couch potato at home ;)