Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tagged - 2gether

I've been tagged by Scuba, who got sick of being having no one to tag coz he was too lazy to get his bum down and tag others before they get tagged, and therefore he decided to START his own tag game.

So apparently, his rules are:

1) Picture of you and another dog (or another animal)
2) A funny caption to go with the picture
3) Tag others

So here goes....

A little more to the left please....


Try and look happy or else this will never end


Cats and dogs are supposed to be enemies, so we have to look in opposite directions


Oops! Caught fighting! But we're still friends.



And Scuba went on to tag 10 other dogs! He's making sure we run out of tag-gees!

So now I tag:
Charlie
Boo Boo and
Amber

9 comments:

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Dear Herbie
Wow your 1st paragraph gave me a headache just reading it.

Love those pictures

So it is you that Joey was 'talking' to about waking Ginger up.

Regarding me tagging 10 other doggies, that was the whole idea.

~Sweety~ said...

Hi Herbie,

The pics are so cool.. love the corgi massage dunch ya? hehee

Cheers
Sweety

Amber-Mae said...

Oh I'm tagged! Crap! I've been tagged by three doggies already including you & I haven't started on one yet! I better catch up!!! Too many taggy games going on in the same time... Ai-ya-yah! I'm confused... But will get on it tomorrow! IF I CAN...

P/S: The video should be working now. I've changed the status to 'public'.

Love Licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Good ones Herbie! We don't see that many other doggies so this is a tuffy for us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lizzy said...

I love the pictures! Very cute!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. love the massage picture.
There sure is alot of tag going on


~ Girl girl

Joe Stains said...

haha these are great. seems like all that is going on in blog land is tagging, but we aren't complaining!

Anonymous said...

"Bark" about life being unfair.

I saw this construction of a new condo next to The Lights at Cairnhill and the project is named HELIOS! =P

Sayang Herbie - I shall give you a personal doll house (I mean dog house) named Herbie.

Herbie's Fan

Anonymous said...

Hi Herbie!

Come by again some time and i'll give you another massage ok? Mummy has been try all these new techniques on me so maybe i'll master them and try them on u?

=)