Sunday, May 13, 2007

Odd one out

My M took us to the dog run this morning, and Helios had fun with Scuba and two other bull terriers. Scuba had met the other 2 bullies (what a strange nickname!) just last week and his mum found out that they're coming to the park again today.

Anyway, Helios stuck out like a sore thumb, as you can see.

Odd one out


The bullies were engaged in a series of unmentionable acts (unmentionable to puppies anyway) and they decided to engage Helios as well. Well, since the humans didn't even bat an eyelid, who am I to make a hoo ha when they decided to hump Helios.

Look, this is how we play


It resulted into a little of a love triangle, because Scuba was interested in Badger, while Badger was interested in Helios.

Ménage à trois


A schnauzer happened to walk in and got the shock of his life.

When Helios started to run away, Badger ran after him, and Scuba ran after Badger.

Scuba: Wait, I'm not done yet!


Helios got a little irritated, and he actually had the cheek to snap at a bull terrier! And look at how Badger is still leering at Helios.

Helios: Take that!


But after all these, they're still friends....

Butt... butt... butt....


And what was I doing all this time? Well, doing the most important thing of course, which is to beg. Aunty V took a bag ful of treats to the park!

EYE POWER: Can I have some pleeeeeease?

7 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

Wahahaha...

Its sooooooooooooo funny!!!

and all the bullies.....OMdoG !!

Herbie, u r really smart for not joining them.

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm glad Helios gave those Bullies a piece of his mind!
What a gorgeous picture of you Herbie!
Happy mother's day to your mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

those photos were HILARIOUS! I love that helios fought back, go kid go!

Luckie Girl said...

hehe..that was some WILD play!! :) I'm glad you didn't join them Herbie.
Which dog run do you like to go to?

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, at first I got to admit I thought something might happen but it's funny...

Amber-Mae said...

Woh! Helios, you're fierce! And errr... may I know what's Scuba was doing to his friend? Wahahaha! Very funny!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Herbie said...

Us Herbie's gotta stick together - I'm going to practice that look in the mirror - think it'll get me more pig ears?

8=8 8=8 and ~~~~
Herbie
www.herbieblog.com