Monday, March 01, 2010

Rated: Not suitable for children

Although this post is not suitable for children, the atrocious act is done by none other than my baby sister, a kid herself!

See, not only is she a dog abuser, she is also a dog molester too!

Look at the proof! Look at what she's trying to do to Scuba!



Besides this, she has also tried to touch his balls and poke his bum! Poor Scuba! I'm so glad that I have my long fur to help cover up my privates, otherwise I think I won't be spared from her molestations as well.

Don't let this seemingly sweet photo from deceiving you. My baby sister is indeed capable of criminal acts!



Dogs who visit us, be warned! Come at your own risk!

3 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Last year we took Sam to a horse show - there were a couple of kids who were really interested in his parts... We didn't know what to say!

Sam

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like Scuba has forgiven your sissy for being so nosey, Helios!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Huskee and Hershey said...

Mmmmm... very 'interesting' Helios. I think S may be trying to 'milk' Scuba without realizing that he is not a cow but a MALE doggie? Heehee..