Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Diaper Cake

My M has been busy these few days making a cake for her friend whom she says is going to 'pop' soon. I wonder what is her friend popping. Maybe corn? So that we can have pop-corn?

And the cake she's making looks very strange too. I asked her if I can eat the cake and she says no, coz it's a diaper cake. I asked if she meant to say her friend 'pooped' instead of 'popped' since she needs diapers but she kok my head and called me a silly boy. She said a diaper cake is made up of diapers and baby goodies stuffed inside to resemble a cake.

Then I noticed something VERY interesting on the diaper cake!

A toy-toy!!!


So I asked if I can have the toy if I can't have the cake.

Can I have Mr Tiger please??


But my M said no and proceeded to wrap it up.



I think maybe I'll have to pop too in order to get a diaper cake with toy. Or maybe should I poop instead? Hmmm....

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How cute the diaper cake is! Too bad you can't have the toy to play with, Helios!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

How Sam Sees It said...

What a cute idea! I am going to have to remember that next time one of my friends is ready to poop... er... pop!

Sam