Thursday, November 22, 2007

More on famous me!

Aunty YL sent me an email, she walked by this shop and saw my name!



I have a network media player named after me! Which got my M thinking.... I could have a whole new lifestyle with ME, ME, ME!

If I want to move, I can buy a new house from Helios Realty.



Maybe they will get me Helios Residences right here in Singapore, or maybe I can move to Cyprus and stay at Helios Court Apartments, or instead of just residences and apartments, I can get a whole city, called Helios City!

Helios City


I can decorate my new house with Helios Furniture and Helios Carpet, watch doggie shows on my Helios DVD...



... and sipping my coffee



Or maybe I don't want to move so far away, I can just take a holiday on my very own airplane!

Helios Airways


Unfortunately, I think my airplane crashed somewhere. Maybe a yatch would be safer.



I can even watch seagulls on my Helios binoculars on the way!



And watch the time pass by on my Helios watch...



I could go to Helios Spa & Resort in Bulgaria....



Or to my swanky hotel in France



And I wonder if my restaurant in Japan will deliver my bones worldwide.



If I ever get sick, I can get medicine from my pharmacy



Now, if only I can find a dog toy company called Helios, that'll be pawfect!

10 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

You are DEFINITELY sooper famous Helios! Your name's practically everywhere, on every brands all over the world!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dolly & Zoopy said...

Hello Helios,

You are so famous...
*envious*


Dolly and Zoopy

Anonymous said...

Helios you are just everywhere!

River

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow, Helios! You are a super famous celebrity! Please don't ever forget us! We won't forget you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ben & Darling said...

Wow Helios, you got so many thing name after you!! Cool, you are super famous, famous than my mom Zen.

Katherine and Pippa said...

And because you are so famous you also deserve the community blogger award. No, seriously, you just have a super blog. You can get the info from mine and pass it onto other community dogbloggers.

Pippa

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You are so famous Helios, they have so many things named after you.

~ Girl girl

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

O My u are a famous doggie! =) enjoyed your blog!

Joe Stains said...

wow helios I had no idea you were so incredibly famous! I am jealous, that yacht is my favorite!

xiaocangshu said...

Gosh I haven't seen so many coincidences for a human name so far. Food, accodomation and transport are covered. ;)