Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bye Bye, Ginger

Scuba's sister Ginger has gone to live with their dad and my big brother Herbie over at the rainbow bridge. She was suffering from end stage kidney and liver failure, and Scuba's mum had to make her go to sleep after staying a wonderful 11 years with them.



Although Ginger doesn't really like it, she's the only cat that lets me sniff her butt sometimes. I think I will miss her butt.

Well, I guess she'll be having loads of chat with my big brother herbie.

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm so sorry, Helios. It's so hard to lose a friend, even if she is a kitty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about Ginger - hugs to all of you.

River

Joe Stains said...

We are sorry to hear about Ginger, she is actually pretty cute for a cat!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear, I hope Ginger will find Herbie over the rainbow bridge and they can hangout and keep each other company. :(

~ Girl girl

Joey said...

Good-bye, Godsister.
We'll miss you.
Jack and Joey

Anonymous said...

we're so sorry to hear about Ginger.
she looks great in that picture - though we don't know her in person, we're sure she's running painfree now at Rainbow Bridge, with all the wise dogs...

Snowball said...

RIP, Ginger.

Say hi to Herbie, Oscar and all our other friends when you see them over the Rainbow Bridge.

Luv,
Snowball