Monday, February 01, 2010

Dog abuse - after thoughts

Well, a reader of my blog commented on my earlier posting that he/she was appalled that my M allowed my baby sister to hit me with a book.

There are somethings I need to clarify on my M's behalf.

Firstly, that was only a portion of the video recording. Prior to that being recorded, my baby sister was actually patting me, that's why my M took out the video to film us. Then my baby sister changed her mind and decided to bully me.

Secondly, what makes the reader think that my M did not scold or discipline my baby sister? It was precisely why the video was cut off at the end coz my M stopped taping to reprimand her when she refused to heed the earlier warnings. Or maybe I should ask my M to continue taping the evidence of her disciplining my baby sister to show to the world that she did not just sit back and let me be bullied.

Thirdly, I can choose to walk away and my baby sister will not be able to reach me since she is confined in the playpen. I was not made to stay there. Actually, if I am really very much in pain, I would have walked away.

Those who follow my blog will know that there are posts showing when me and my baby sister really love each other. And babies being babies, sometimes they do not know their own strength or what they do might be wrong. But don't worry, I'm still very much loved, and my baby sister does get stopped when she gets a bit overboard.

Just don't get so uptight and jump to conclusions, ok?

7 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Helios, my mom wants me to tell 'Anonymous' that based on her experience/ encounters with you guys, she is sometimes convinced that your M loves you more than she loves S... From our point of view, there's really no so called 'dog abuse' and no GR was harmed in the making of that video (though S may have gotten some scolding from your M)

Mocha The Curly said...

Yeah my mommie also agree that whoever whom knows you all know how much your M loves you. We should not be bothered by such comments from people who think they know it all. Wait... we don't even know what is 'Anonymous'. Because he/she/it doesn't even have the guts to leave his/her/its name. :P

How Sam Sees It said...

We weren't worried! We could see a whole lot of puppy love - not puppy abuse!

Sam

Molly the Airedale said...

We know that you and your sissy love each other, Helios! You are a sweet and patient boy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

woofs, apparently anonymous has not read any of ur back posts..and anyone with eyes or can read can tell how much u love ur baby sister and how much she loves u...and if ur mom had reprimanded her on camera, they prolly would have said she was abusing a child..for some strange reason a lot of those anonymouses are floating around the bloggy world lately..

b safe,
~rocky and mama~

Life With Dogs said...

It's always easy to give someone a hard time as an anonymous poster. Let it roll off. :)

In other words, screw them. ♥

taky said...

I think it was very sweet of you to bear with your little sister. And I'm very sure that you're smart enough doggy to walk away if you didn't like it, don't be too bothered by Anonymous. =]