Friday, December 18, 2009

New Calendar!

My new 2010 Calendar is out! ok, it's not really mine, coz my baby sister and my big brother herbie are featured in there too. My M likes to use our photos and make it into a calendar every year so that she can admire us in the office.

Here's handsome/ pretty us!


Well, this year, besides the doggie version, she made another baby version for the grandparents. The baby version has more peektures of my baby sister, but me and my big brother herbie managed to sneak in some months. But I don't think it's as good as the doggie version so I shan't bore you guys with it.


On a side note, my M's friend found a white huskee look-a-like dog around Serangoon Gardens. The dog has no tag and not microchipped. Aunty SY said that the dog is very friendly. If anyone has lost a similar looking dog, please go to the SPCA quickly because that's where Aunty SY has sent it.

4 comments:

Homer said...

WOW! This is good stuff! Very nice calender and job well done!!!!

Love,
Homer

Ebi n' Emma said...

Wow, very nice calendar!!

Nice pictures~~ =)

Hugs & Kisses,
Ebi & Emma

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful calendar, Helios!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

How Sam Sees It said...

OMD! It's beautiful! We love it. Good luck finding the dogs owner! :)

Sam