Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cramped

Life has been very crampy since the arrival of my baby sister. Remember bed-bed, which used to belong to my big brother Herbie, and which is now officially mine? Remember where it used to be?

Right next to my M and MM's bed.


Well, now that space has been taken up by a HUMONGOUS bed-bed, but it belongs to my baby sister.

Giant bed-bed!


And because of that, my old bed-bed and me has been relegated to a miserable small space. See how crampy we are now?



(M: Oh pul-leeze! You never sleep on bed-bed anyway, you prefer the floor! The only time you stepped on your bed is when you're trying to wake me up.

Nevertheless, I think we need a bigger bedroom, maybe a bigger house, one with a garden and a pool too!

8 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that kinda looks cramp. You need a bigger room now haa

~ Girl girl

Pippa said...

Oh poor Helios

You haven't got much room to stretch out there have you?

Maybe your little sister will soon move out to her own room and you can have your space back?

Huskee and Hershey said...

Poor Helios!! Looks like there is still some space on lil' S's bed bed.. you think she'll share it with you if you ask her nicely?

Molly the Airedale said...

How would your sissy feel if you slept with her, Helios?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

I agree with you. Those living conditions are not good!! Your sis looks super cute tho!!

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Wow, we have a lot of catching up to do!

Congrats on having a little sister! Happy for you and your family, and especially that Mom and sister are healthy.

Cramped? Ok la. You get a lot of exercise and outings ma! :D

Par said...

Ah yea...space is limited...but it's cozy..hehe

Anonymous said...

tell me about it, man! Lucky for me, they left a corner for my bed and pillows, but I guess I'm cool about it coz I can now hide out under lil brother's cot too when there's scary thunder on rainy days!