Friday, April 11, 2008

It's not me!

There's a strange pee smell around our dining area for the past few days and my M and MM couldn't find the source of the smell. My MM thinks I must have peed somewhere, but my M says I never pee in the house (not since I was still being toilet trained as a pup anyway).

So for the last few days they've been looking at floors and corners to find the smell.

Until this morning.... my MM realised where the smell came from. They have put a bunch of onions and garlic on an open shelf, supposedly the 'formation' is supposed to bring good luck and they are supposed to throw the stuff away when they have good news.

Well, my M and MM couldn't decide what consitutes good news so the thing has been left there forgotten... until the onions and garlic decided to rot themselves. I wonder why spoiled onions and garlic have pee smell?

Anyway, my MM said, "It's not Helios after all", and I think he felt bad about putting the blame on me so he shared his breakfast with me this morning.

I don't mind getting more blame if I can share more breakfasts!

8 comments:

Joe Stains said...

well crap I am going to start hiding rotten veggies all around if it gets ms more breakfast!

Joey said...

same here! The 'formation' smell was so bad that HC had to throw it away in a rubbish bin instead of open sea. Yes.. it does smell like urine, but thank god my HC didn't even put the blame on us! heehee

Huskee and Hershey said...

Ok Helios, the 'formation' you mentioned sounds suspiciously familiar and I think there is one in my house too! Good thing is there isn't any 'pee smell' coming from it - yet.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah on getting yummy food, Funny that those things have pee pee smell

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

How dare they blame you for something you obviously didn't do! We're so glad you were handsomely rewarded, Helios! yeaaaaaaaaaa

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Hi Herbie - I'm Tommy the cockapoo. It's not right that you get the blame.

Amber-Mae said...

Well, getting blamed is not that bad after all huh? Sometimes, my hoomans get this pee or poo or some sour yogurt smell in the hall way & they think that we did our business somewhere around there but we never do our business in the house unless really really emergency. Till today, they still can't find where those smells come from. Weird!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Lucky for you your HM didn't blame you for the smell straight away Helios :)

River