Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Bed-Bed

My M got me a new bed bed the same day she threw my old bed bed away. Actually, it's a single foldable mattress for humans. She didn't want a single mattress coz the length will stick out too much if placed on the floor, so she went looking for a foldable one, which looks like this:



When she told the salesman that she doesn't want a too long bed, he asked if it was meant for a baby cot. My M didn't correct him, nor did she tell him that it actually gonna be meant for dogs when he started telling her that the bed has 'orthopaedic' qualities. I'm glad it has orthopaedic qualities coz it'll be very good for my old bones.

And she folded the bed so that only 2/3 is unfolded, and it fitted perfectly next to her bed!

I just hope Helios keeps THIS bed clean.

Don't you dare P's on the new bed or I'll kick you out of it!

4 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

Oh Oh Herbie, I have that folderble bed too. Actually is my mommy's bed but I "marked" it as my property, so now it become my bed. Wahahahaha !!!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, nice bed... My hoomans have two of those but I don't like beds I prefer the cold tiled floor & yes, I'm very aware that it's no no good for my bones or my health but too bad! I LIKE IT! Hopefully that brother of yours won't barf on it again or there it goes again. Should ban him from your bed forever!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

What a nice looking bed and very comfy! Sweet dreams!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

well that new bed looks nice, maybe not as soft as your old one but having that orthodontist in it will be good later!