Friday, February 28, 2014

Brother bonding


Hey everyone, sorry for the long hiatus.  It's just that life has been very routine, so there's not much in terms of updates.

My baby brother's growing up very well now, and we shared some brotherly bonding time together last night.



Or rather, he was trying to squash my face and use me as a stool.   Somehow, I see a family resemblance here...

My baby sister when she was younger....

I know I'm furry, but that's a far cry from being a FURniture!  Why is everyone sitting on me?

4 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Haha - it's because you are soft and comfortable - like a pillow!

Monty and Harlow

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday, Helios! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

World of Animals, Inc said...

The brother bonding video is just too sweet. We can see the love that they have for each other already. Thanks for sharing the sweet video. Have a beautiful rest of your weekend.
World of Animals

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.