Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Howl-loween!

It's the scary time of the year and Bully's owner, who have recently opened a pet bakery called Pawlicious selling very yummy and artistic customized cakes, invited us over for a doggie Howl-loween Pawty.

Look at the very authentic skull cake she baked for the humans!


More human food...

And then look at the scary doggie version of the cakes, complete with a gravestone deco.

And the not so frightening looking doggie pizza


Of course, nothing is as scary as the doggie ghouls of Howl-loween!

And I think I should be the scarriest one

My baby brother totally failed at being scary.

Here's all the doggies waiting for the food.

And loitering around the tables...

I hope we didn't spook you too much! I'm still a goofy golden under the ghostly sheet.  And that's my new found best friend, Millie the Miniature Bull Terrier.  Look how lovingly she is gazing at me...

Happy HOWL-LOWEEN!!!!


PS: The photos were all taken by Bully's mum.









2 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Oh my dog you are all so cute!

The treats look delicious!

Monty and Harlow

World of Animals, Inc said...

We just love all your wonderful costumes. You all know how to put on a fun Halloween time. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals