Friday, July 09, 2010

New dog in da house!

I think the training of my baby sister is moving on very well.

Finally learnt the art of fetching


See! After fetching the toy, she will lie on it and cover it with her scent. Although if it was me, I'd be rolling over the toy instead of just lying on it. And I don't know why she has to keep count before getting up.

In fact, I think she makes a very good pup and she has me to thank for being a good teacher. Or maybe I shouldn't teach her too well because the humans seem to be stopping me from snatching... I mean fetching with her. I thought all toys thrown should be fair game?

My mum thinks she has inherited some of my silliness. I don't think she got silliness from me, since I'm not silly. I'm not, right? *worried*

silly girl


All dogs should hate lampshades, but I don't know why she's having so much fun with Scuba's lampshade. I think I better have a good talk with her to straighten out the dos and don'ts of being a dog.

2 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

You have her really well trained!

Sam

Molly the Airedale said...

You've trained your sissy well, Helios!
She looks so funny wearing the lampshade!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch