Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Long lost friend - Found!

I just found my long lost friend, Oscar! We used to play together a lot at the park, but he had to move to a far away place called Dubai a year ago coz his dad was sent there.

I think Oscar had enough of the sand in Dubai so he made his dad come back here. I'm not sure what's wrong with the sand in Dubai, I thought sand always comes together with the sea, and that would mean swimming?

Anyway, after 1 year away, Oscar's back! The first few times at the park we were a little awkward with each other so we didn't really play but yesterday, we got our groove back!

We started playing like old days...


And he even has his boxer gang with him. I was seriously outnumbered...


But it didn't matter coz we all had fun!

I'm so glad I now have a friend to play with at the park.

6 comments:

Astrid Keel said...

wow looks like so much fun! Glad your friend Oscar is back!

Bae Bae said...

That is so cool to have your friend come back. ;)

~ Bae

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like you and Oscar had a blast, Helios! We're so glad you found him again!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Louis Kemler said...

Beautiful Golden you have. Not sure how much fun it looks like your dog was having, but the boxers certainly had a good time. Always good to get them out at the park. Thanks for sharing video

How Sam Sees It said...

Welcome back, Oscar. It's always nice to find an old friend!

Have fun, Sam.

www.howsamseesit.blogspot.com

Charlie said...

Helios, you need me to come over there so we can have a Golden Gang! We'd really wipe the floor with those boxers!!
- Charlie