Monday, February 23, 2009

My yummy V-day dinner

I know this is a late post, but my M was lazy. Anyway it's about my Valentine Day's dinner. I lurrrve V-day, because it is a day of yummy food! (M: It's a day for love, silly!)

It is? I always thought V-day is a day for food, because I get special dinners on that day. Maybe it's a day for love of FOOD!

Anyway, my M cooked again. To be fair, all of us had almost the same basic thing, fish and broccoli... even the baby! But the baby has extra sweet potatoes, my M and MM had tomato soup... but I had extra beef! I'm special because beef is so much better than veges!

Baby food... she got extra sweet potatoes...


The extras....

Tomato soup... made with real tomatoes!


It doesn't look soupy yet coz my M had to puree it.



Strangely, it looked like my baby sister's dinner...



Don't they look the same? And even more strangely, how come my baby sister's food looked so different from my M and MM's food although it's made of the same stuff?



Anyway, I don't really care, coz I get to eat all of them! Yup, my M gave me the leftovers from my baby sister's dinner too. Speaking of which, I've been getting quite a lot of her leftovers recently coz my M tend to cook a bit more. My baby sis is FINALLY becoming a blessing!

Here's my dinner!


And then there is the customary pose before every special meal.


It was indeed yummy... if only my M won't keep taking peektures of me eating.


But good food is never enough... so here's me teaching my baby sister the next lesson in life....

Begging at the dinner table


I wonder when will be the next special dinner day...

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Great V-Day meal!!! The pureed stuff look wierd though...

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Your sissy begs very well, Helios! Did you teach her how to do that?!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch