Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sixth sense?

My M seems to think I've got 6th sense, coz I just know when they're coming home from work. Either that or their coming home time happens to coincide near dinnertime.

Proof can be seen in the clip below. I was already waiting at the door when they were still in the lift. They even asked GrandM if I was there the whole day but GrandM said I just started staying near the door slightly before they came home.



Look how excited I am when they got home!!

But I'm a good boy coz I did not to step on my baby sis even with all my excitement.

(M: Somehow Helios always avoided the baby mattress area. He's excited but not clumsy and has never stepped on the baby. But his tail has managed to sweep her across the face tho.. lol)

5 comments:

xiaocangshu said...

Something similar happens with my neighbour's dog sometimes. Even before we turn the corner of the road to our house, he is already barking.

Molly the Airedale said...

You do get excitied when your hoomans come home, Helios! We're so glad you didn't run over your sissy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Pippa said...

What a great vid. I always get excited when master comes home. I hear him coming up the street and then run to the door and start to do bows and twirls.

When he comes in, I run round just like you.

Sami & Baylee said...

OH Helios so sweet of you to watch out for your baby sis. Your such gentle doggie! I am always excited to see my family too. YOur very smart to know when to expect them home!

xoxoxo Sami

Amber-Mae said...

Woah Helios! You're sooo excited that you start wriggling around like a worm! Hehehe, so sweet. You're a good boi not to trample your little sis. I'd be much more clumsier, believe me. Have stepped right on my hoomans' stomach many times!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer