Monday, January 21, 2008

Me smart! But M smarter....

The other day, I was feeling bored alone at home and missing my M, so I decided to nibble her sandal. I took one of her sandals to the room and nibbled on it, and I very cleverly put the sandal back at the same place before they came home so that they won't find out. I even nibbled on the inconspicuous areas so that it's still wearable! But I don't know how they found out I chewed her sandal.

Look at the unchewed sandal...



Now look at the chewed sandal...



Can you see the difference? There's almost none right! Except for a teeny weeny bit of detail which I was sure she won't notice.

Missing Teva Tag


So how on earth did she find out I was nibbling her shoe??!!?

(M: Well, it's true that I won't have noticed the tag... until someone left the tag in the room in the middle of the floor. ANd the giveaway? The sandal was SOGGY from your drool! It was WET when I put my feet in.

Oops... maybe next time I should start chewing earlier so that the sandal will have time to dry before they come home.

14 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

Darn it! You almost got away with it!

A tag's not that important anyway. ;)

Tucker-Doodle

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Helios.. It was sooo close.. You ALMOST got away with (shoe) murder!!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are very clever, Helios! Next time you'll get away with it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kierra said...

helios is very cunning huh... =)

Katherine and Pippa said...

Sorry to hear your M has been poorly.

I have seen those Teva things lying around but normally I have gone for plastic boots or flip flops. Apparently they are cheaper so I do not get so much grief.

Actually I don't get any grief, only mistress for leaving them around.

Pippa

Amber-Mae said...

Oh shoot! The sandals don't look that bad...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haaa Helios. you nearly got away with that..

~ Girl girl

Sami & Baylee said...

Better luck next time! Yummy shoes, I only like to get shoes when my human sis gets home from school. This way I get her attention. I make sure she sees me with her shoe and the chase is on...always works and so much FUN! Hahahaah!
Your friend,
Sami

Anonymous said...

Wow that is pretty darn clever of you Helios - I'm sure you'll get away with it next time with such impeccable tailoring skills.

River

andrahyb said...

Helios,

Indeed M is smarter...
Better luck next time!

Tip: Remember to clean your mouth after hanky pankies! The tag!!!

Licks,
Rudolf & Goofy

Kien said...

Oh Helios.. i think u are a good chewer.. heheh.. if i were u.. that shoe is long gone!.. history!..

Cheers
Rossi

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

it's me Mona

me wants ya to come over and tell me what breed Copper be.

bet ya can't guess!!

Ume said...

keke... yeah, u shld hv started chewing earlier, n remember to hide the tag!

Pochi Poronchi said...

you're so clever Helios !
Pochi's got a lot to learn from you :)

poronchi